Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Take a Drive to Henley on Klip

Klip House Theatre & Restaurant

I'm always on the lookout for new spots to shop and eat and KlipHouse has to be my favourite new discovery! Klip House is a quaint boutique restaurant, shop & theatre located in Henley on Klip. Situated next to the R59 between Johannesburg and Vereeniging, it's only about 45 minutes outside of the city so it's the perfect idea if you feel like taking a drive into the country-side.


Their lunch menu is casual and laid back- fresh salads, roast chickens and yummy pastas- all laid out buffet style. What I liked most is that you only pay for what you eat, your plate gets weighed and priced accordingly. Having said all that, the shop was still the highlight. Well, I guess anyone who knows me, understands that the shopping is almost always the highlight! I love a good shop! Its small space that's crammed with gorgeous antiques, rabbit candles (I had to mention this because I have to get myself one of those), jams, linens, quilts, silverware and everything else in between. Klip House is also the home of the Time & Space Theatre, an intimate 28 seater theatre which hosts live music performances and movie evenings. Overall a gorgeous place to spend a Saturday or Sunday afternoon...


Take a look at the pics and also a list of some of the upcoming events happening at Klip House below. 
























 UPCOMING EVENTS AT KLIPHOUSE

EASTER FAIR - Wednesday, 20 March 1pm to 9.30 pm

Stalls with Easter goodies. Food and Drinks (for sale!)

Karin:  082 874 7621

SUNDAY LUNCH (3 course)  17 March,  St. Patricks Day from 12pm

Please wear a touch of green !

Live music by LOURENS NOLTE

R195 pp

Karin:  082 874 7621


For more info log onto http://kliphouse.co.za.

No comments: